Policies and Premiums
Please find below links to Thrapston Primary School's current policies and strategies as well as information about how we will use our Pupil Premium and Sports Premium funding.
- Safeguarding policy 2023
- SEND policy and information Report
- Admissions policy
- Accessibility policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Covid-19 SEND addendum
- Single Equality Scheme Policy
- Complaints Policy
- British Values Statement
- Covid-19 Safeguarding Policy Addendum
- Remote Learning Policy
- RSE policy
- Anti-bullying policy 2023
- Child Friendly Anti-Bullying Policy 2023
- Health and Safety Policy
- Online Safety Policy 2022
- Equality Policy 2022
- Data Protection Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Exclusion Arrangements
Thrapston Primary School also adheres to policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. For more information click here.
- Privacy Notice Pupils
- Privacy Notice Parents/Carers
- Privacy Notice School Workforce
- Privacy Notice Governors and Volunteers
- Privacy Notice Visitors
- Privacy Notice Job Applicants
- Privacy Notice Suppliers of Goods and Services
Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
Please find details about Pupil Premium and Sports Premium in the drop down menus below:
Pupil Premium -What is it?
The pupil premium fund is an allocation of money given to schools/academies each year by the Government to reduce inequalities and improve the attainment of the following children;
- Children in EYFS to Year 6 who are, or have ever been, entitled to free school meals based on their family income.
- Children in care (LAC)
- Children previously in care who have been adopted, or who have a special guardianship order, a child arrangement order or a residence order.
- Children recorded as being from service families.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website
Am I eligible?
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child may be eligible for Pupil Premium and free school meals from year 3 onwards.
Income based Job Seekers Allowance
Income related Employment and Support Allowance
Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Child Tax Credit, with no element of Working Tax Credit, and a household income below £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)
Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
Universal Credit if a child resides in a local authority care home they will not qualify for free school meals. This is because government funding has already been allocated to fund their meals.
How Do I Apply?
Reception Year 1 and Year 2
All children at this age are eligible for free school meals, so you will need to apply separately for the pupil premium for your child's school.
Please be aware that a child must reside with the applicant to receive the pupil premium.
Year 3 and above
If your child is in year 3 and above, and you want to check eligibility for pupil premium, please use the free school meals form to apply for pupil premium entitlement.
The school the child is attending will automatically get a pupil premium amount if the child is eligible for free school meals.
Please note, it will remain confidential that you have registered and it will not affect any other benefits that you are claiming.
- Pupil premium strategy statement 2022-3
- Pupil Premium Statutory Information
- Are you eligible for Pupil Premium funding
- Pupil premium strategy statement 2021-2 reviewed
Historic Pupil Premium Information
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021-2022
- Pupil Premium Impact Report 20-21
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-20
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Impact Report July 2016
- Pupil Premium Impact Report February 2016
- Pupil Premium Impact Report August 2015
- Pupil Premium Impact Report March 2015
- Pupil Premium Impact Report July 2014
Current Sports Premium Information
For information about how Sports Premium is used, please read the below link:
- PE and Sports Premium Plan 2023-24
- PE and Sports Premium Plan 2022-23
- PE and Sports Premium Plan 2021-22 Final Review
Historic Sports Premium Information