Open Sessions for September 2018 intake.
Thank you for your interest in Thrapston Primary School. We understand that choosing the right school for your child is a big decision, and that your child deserves the school that is right for them.
We’re very proud of our school. Thrapston Primary is an ambitious school, which aims to provide an outstanding experience of primary education with unlimited aspirations for all. That vision steers everything that we do, and we believe that we offer something truly different. We invite you to come and see that difference for yourself at one of our open days.
So, what is the Thrapston difference? It’s a unique blend of facilities and opportunities that can only be offered within a larger primary school, with the child-centred and personal approach that you would expect from a smaller school. When you visit us, you will see that we offer:
- Exceptional facilities, that are unrivalled by any state school in the local area. Whether it’s our specialist science lab; our two outdoor classrooms; our dedicated cookery room; our nature area; excellent sports facilities; our large & well equipped libraries; or our nature area – you will find that we offer a unique learning environment, in which your child will experience opportunities that are normally reserved for private schools and secondary education
- A wide range of clubs and activities (including our breakfast, after-school, and holiday clubs) that allow your child to enrich their education with additional sports clubs, choir, music lessons, our popular eco-club, or a host of other activities
- Academic excellence, with results this year that are ahead of the national average and that continue to climb
- A caring and nurturing environment, in which your child will benefit from dedicated and passionate teaching staff; excellent Special Educational Needs provision; and a dedicated family support worker for those who need it
Why not come and see the Thrapston difference for yourself? Our open days are being held on:
- Session 1: Wednesday 1st November, 10am – 11am
- Session 2: Wednesday 8th November, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Session 3: Wednesday 8th November, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Simply choose the session that is most convenient for you! If you are unable to make any of these open days, we would still love to see you – simply get in touch using the details below, and we will find a time for you to visit our school that suits you. We look forward to meeting you soon.
To book your place, please:
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01832 732512
Book online by clicking