After School Club
Welcome to Our After School Club
Our after school childcare facility has a range of enjoyable opportunities for your child/children, giving them up to 3 hours to interact with new friendship groups in an activity filled environment. It is therefore a perfect solution for parents with long working hours or other commitments, especially since your child will be in a familiar environment with other children they know.
Our After School Club is suitable for children of all age groups due to the wide variety of activities and equipment available. Our equipment includes role play areas, toys, football and pool tables, various books and a Wii. We also have daily access to the playground and sports equipment.
To book regular sessions at the After School Club please complete the below form and email it to KKing@thrapston.net or drop it off at the front office.
If you require a one-off session please email the request to KKing@thrapston.net
If this is your child's first time at The Hive please complete the Admission and Permission Form:
- Breaded chicken
- Fish cakes
- Hot dogs
- Beans on toast
- Fish fingers
A fruit bowl is also regularly available.
After School Club Information
- The After School Club operates from 3.10pm and closes at 6pm prompt (during term time).
- An afternoon snack is provided.
- All children are registered and collected by a member of staff at the end of the school day.
- Children attending after school activities at school will be brought to The Hive after their club has finished.
- There is a charge for late pick-ups.