Year 4 Home Learning - Monday 15thJune 2020 (Blog 2)
Year 4 Home Learning - Monday 15th June 2020 (Blog 2)
Hello! In this blog you will your maths and Father's Day tasks for Monday. We will post our next blog on Wednesday.
This week we are going to learn about lines of symmetry. Have a go at the tasks on the PowerPoint before choosing a worksheet to complete.
Father’s Day Task:
Normally, we would be making Father’s Day cards at school this week so we would love you to make one at home. We have attached a picture of our design to this blog.
You will need:
- Coloured card
- Paper (white and coloured if possible)
- Felt tip pens
- Fold your piece of card in half and decide whether you want your card to be portrait or landscape.
- Cut your white piece of paper so it slightly smaller than your card. Using a ruler will help you keep this neat.
- Using your coloured paper, cut out shapes and stick them on your white piece of paper. (Look at our picture for design ideas)
- Cut your white paper into 6 equally sized squares.
- Arrange the squares onto the card making sure you leave a small border around each square.
- When you are happy with your design, stick the squares onto the card.
- Add a “Happy Father’s Day!” or “Best Dad!” badge to the front of the card.
- Write a lovely message inside the card!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We would love to see what you have been doing, so please continue to send us your work! Remember to let us know if you would like any photos uploaded onto the Year 4 gallery.
The Year 4 Team