Y1 Storytime 23.3.20
Hopefully you have been able to do some of our initial learning tasks we have set. We will be adding to these tasks regularly - here's an activity linked to an on-line story you can use. Feel free to send us any questions, copies of work etc.
End of the day story
‘Tiddler’ by Julia Donaldson and Alex Scheffler.
Please click this link to watch the story above.
Once your child has watched the story feel free to ask some of the suggested questions.
- What was the name of the fish that liked Tiddler’s story?
- What was the name of Tiddler’s teacher?
- Why was tiddler late to school on the first day?
- Name 2/3 animals that heard Tiddler’s story?
- When did Tiddler get back home?
- Is this story fiction (made up) or non-fiction (fact)? How do you know?