Happy to be back.....
We are so pleased with the children and how they have come back to school. Thank you to all adults who have helped this be a smooth transition.
Just a couple of reminders -
- We already have a lost property collection of jumpers and cardigans so please ensure you have named your child's clothing so we can return anything that does go astray.
- Please can your child have their book bag with them EVERY day.
- Please try to read with your child at least 5 times a week - remember they get a raffle ticket to be in with a chance of winning a book if they get 5 reads. A read could be their word tub, sound tub, school reading book, or a home reading book.
- Please can your child bring a named drinks bottle with them - preferably with water in.
- PE is still on a Thursday - please make sure their PE kits is also named.
Your child may have told you about some things that have changed in the base.
We now have a rolling snack table which means your child is able to choose for themselves when they have their fruit snack and they self-register when they have had it.
We will now be checking for 5 home reads on a THURSDAY (PE day).
Thank you once again for your support and please remember you can chat with any of the team on the playground before and after school - or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org (Butterflies) or email@example.com (Grasshoppers)