Easter Homework: Mountains
Our next topic will be Mountains.
We thought we would give you some options as inspiration for your homework this half term. We would like you to choose 1 or 2 tasks from the list below. You are more that welcome to do more than 2 of the tasks if you would like.
1. Make an equipment list for what you need to climb a mountain
2. Make a model of a mountain
3. Write a biography of Edmund Hillary
4. Write a poem about a mountain
5. Write a diary entry about being on a mountain
6. Take a photo of you on a mountain
7. Draw or paint a picture of a mountain scene
8. Make a mountain collage
9. Learn a song about a mountain
10. Create a mountain dance
Homework is due back on Wednesday 26th April
Your homework will be presented to the class (if you would like) and then be put on display around school.
Please enter some content for your blog post here.