Our next topic will be Mountains.
We thought we would give you some options as inspiration for your homework this half term. We would like you to choose 1 or 2 tasks from the list below. You are more that welcome to do more than 2 of the tasks if you would like.
1. Make an equipment list for what you need to climb a mountain
2. Make a model of a mountain
3. Write a biography of Edmund Hillary
4. Write a poem about a mountain
5. Write a diary entry about being on a mountain
6. Take a photo of you on a mountain
7. Draw or paint a picture of a mountain scene
8. Make a mountain collage
9. Learn a song about a mountain
10. Create a mountain dance
Homework is due back on Wednesday 26th April
Your homework will be presented to the class (if you would like) and then be put on display around school.